WE DELIVER RESULTS, NOT EXCUSES!
Our General Home Inspection pricing starts at just $275* for slab foundation homes under 2,750 square feet, or 10¢ per square foot for larger homes on slab foundations. We include inspection of Lawn Sprinkler Systems and if present, inspection of in ground Pool and Spa Systems. Your home inspection report is written in real time as the inspection progresses using state of the art reporting software on tablets. We feel this approach results in a more accurate and reliable report than relying on hand written notes to create a report after the inspection was conducted.
All inspection reports are complete and available for review with the inspector at the end of the inspection. Reports are delivered by email as a PDF file as soon as the inspection is completed.
(*add $125 for pier and beam foundations requiring a crawlspace inspection)
WHAT THE INSPECTION COVERS
The core of our general home inspection follows the Standard of Practice set forth by the Texas Real Estate Commission and covers the systems and components listed below. Additionally, optional systems such as Law Sprinklers and Swimming Pools are inspected at no additional cost if they are present.
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Covering Material
- Roof Structure and Attic
- Walls (interior and exterior)
- Doors (interior and exterior)
- Fireplaces and Chimneys
- Porches, Balconies, Decks and Carports
- Electrical Service Entrance
- Branch Circuits, Connected Devices and Fixtures
- Smoke Detectors
- Attic Insulation
- Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Duct Systems, Chases and Vents
- Plumbing Supply, Distribution System and Fixtures
- Drains, Wastes and Vents
- Water Heating Equipment
- Hydro-Massage Therapy Equipment
- Dish Washers, Food Waste Disposers
- Range Hood and Exhaust Systems
- Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens
- Microwave Ovens
- Mechanical Exhaust Vents and Bathroom Heaters
- Garage Door Operators
- Clothes Dryer Exhaust Systems
- Pier & Beam Crawlspace
Our Home Inspection and Construction Inspection service area includes property in and around the DFW Metroplex, including the following cities:
Allen, Aubrey, Carrollton, Celina, Coppell, Corinth, Cross Roads, Dallas, Denton, DFW, Fairview, Farmersville, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Highland Village, Krum, Lake Dallas, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, Mckinney, Melissa, Murphy, Oak Point, Pilot Point, Plano, Princeton, Prosper, Providence Village, Richardson, Sachse, Sanger, Savannah, The Colony, Wylie